What are the trademarks of a good logo?
1. It’s appropriate. It shouldn’t try to say a lot.
2. It's distinctive. Does it pass the doodle test?
3. It's simple. In order to be reproduced in a variety of sizes.
4. It isn’t about what you like or don’t like. It’s about what functions and works.
Bonus: can it pass the “slap on” test?
A logo is used for identification, not communication. A logo is the period at the end of the sentence.
It's not the sentence itself.
- Sagi Haviv
Most clients need more than just a logo produced. Additional materials such as business cards, letterhead, signage, banners, and promotional materials need to be considered when designing a logo. In addition, a brand or style guide should be considered so employees and vendors follow appropriate usage.
Logo design starts at $1500. Fill out the logo questionnaire to get started.
Our process is simple, we find out about you, identify your goals, do some research on your competition and then begin the creative concepts.
- You fill out a brief questionnaire that outlines some key points in making up the logo design brief
- If we think we're a good fit we will contact you to further discuss the project
- We send you a detailed quote so you know exactly what the cost will be
- You sign off on the quote and we start the concept design phase
- We will usually provide 3 concepts for you to review
- We then go through a couple of rounds of minor tweaks and changes
- Once the final design is approved we create all the file formats necessary for you to showcase your new look to the world