Cleaning out some files for the new year, and ran across a handwritten sheet of inspirational thoughts gathered from various friends, sites and seminars. Thought I would share them with you as you plan for 2012. May it be your best year yet!
- Have a mind open to everything and closed to nothing.
- Be free of attachment.
- You’re not able to give away what you don’t have.
- There are no justified resentments.
- Send blame out of your life.
- Take responsibility for your life and situation.
- Don’t die with your best music left in you.
- You are not able to solve a problem with the same mind that created it. Change your point of view.
- Love a person or thing for what they are, not what you want them to be.
- Treat yourself as if you already are what you want to become.
- You are no accident on this planet.
- Wisdom is avoiding all thoughts that weaken you. Shift your thoughts to empowering ones.
Everyone is creative – so let yourself go and express yourself!